More health consequences of these practices.
- Victims suffer serious brain injuries causing impaired vision, memory loss as well as other persistent problems.
- Victims routinely exposed to intense heat suffer from disorientation and working memory disruption. This not only seriously impacts their personal life but also affects their ability to work.
- Victims can suffer from acute intestinal obstructions which often lead to hospitalisation.
- Victims also often suffer from serious blood circulation problems which cause all parts of the body to swell, in particular the legs.
- This technology not only interferes with women’s menstruation, but can also make it impossible for women to conceive.